May 15, 2014 Update Notes
*** IDAHO CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE REPORTING ***
FYI, controlled substance reporting is no longer received by Idaho Board of
Pharmacy. As of the 28 FEBRUARY 2014, this report is to be transmitted to
Appriss’ “PMP Clearinghouse”.
Any transmissions since that date have very likely FAILED.
Please call Appriss to get the correct URL/IP and a new password. After
you have these items, FSI Customer Support can assist with remainder of
SOFTWARE CHANGES INCLUDED IN THIS UPDATE:
15 May 14 S/W Changes
1. BOARD & CARE FORMS – PROGRAMMABLE
– Selecting a form that has a ‘reverse’ side will now work properly with
the ‘Z. Print a BLANK Form’ function.
– Script Item, ’42. Script Diagnosis’ can now print both code and
description IF the ‘Var’ (variant) field is set to ‘B’.
2. REFILL REMINDER – EXPORT CALL/RECALL LIST
Doctor name has been added as the last element in this export file.
3. SEND CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE FILE – DOWNLOAD
The ability to transfer a controlled substance file to a Windows
workstation has been added. When the program promts for ‘Send Controlled
Substance File Now?’, press ‘D’ to start the download process to the
associated Windows workstation.
4. LASER/ZEBRA RX LABELS – PRINT ROBOT CELL#
The ability to print a drug’s robot cell number has been added. Set the
’21. Filled By Robot Flag’s ‘Variant’ field to ‘#’. Previously, this item
would either print “NOT Filled By Robot” or “Filled By Robot”. Now, with
the variant field set to ‘#’, the text ” (<cell number>)” will print in
ADDITION to the existing text.
5. FAXED (LINFAX) REFILL REQUESTS
The ‘Patient Name:’ item has been enhanced to add an underscored line for
the presciber to write in the patient’s DOB as follows:
Patient Name/DOB: _______________________________ DOB ______________
6. WILLCALL OUTBOUND MESSAGING – SEND ONCE PER ESCALATION PERIOD
Previously, messages would be sent once per day, the message changing
dependent upon the escalation level. Now, with the new configuration item,
“Send Once per Esc” set to “Y”, a message will only be sent once for each
7. PHARMTRAN TRANSLATION SERVICE – 10 MORE LANGUAGES
The PharmTran translation service now supports 10 more languages:
C Chinese – traditional
c Chinese – simplified
‘a’ continues as the code for Armenian.
8. LOG OF SCRIPTS – ‘ELOG REPORT BUILDER’ – NEW ITEMS
Script item, ’40. Pickup Relation’ and Misc. item, ’10. Pharmacy NPI’ have
Thank you, and have a nice day.