This update has some pretty major enhancements to it that customers have been asking for!
Most of these enhancements haven’t yet been implemented in the pharmacy system; this will take time, thank you for your patience.
- Added support for scrolling list box
- Touch screen scroll gestures work
- Scrolling with a mouse work as long as the pointer is within the list box you wish to scroll
- The area that is scroll-able will have a small drop-shadow around it, similar to buttons, menus, and fields
- Added ability to zoom in & out, pan, and rotate images when viewing images in their own window (done by clicking on the image)
- Touch screen controls (dragging & pinch to zoom) work
- Scroll commands from a mouse cause zooming to happen when mouse is within the image window
- Rotation is done by buttons at the top of the image window
- Saving an image does not save any zooming, panning or rotating done within the window
- Fixed printing images
- Printed images will maintain any rotation done within the window
- Images will be auto sized to fit the full paper printed on
- Added ability to download files from and upload files to FSI server via SFTP (secure, encrypted FTP)
- Fixed timeouts and other issues when downloading files from the FSI server via HTTP
- Fixed ‘URI cannot be null’ messages when viewing older web-based verification.
- Support for using bulk licenses (15+ licenses purchased at once)